To optimize Jet Aviations posotion in the aircraft distribution Industry, Management began the Company´s operations with six key development assets.
- Management developed a vision and insight regarding industry trends and customers needs, which was obtained through five decades of field industry experlence.
- The Company possesses the abilty and tools to effectively respond to immediate opportunities presented in the industry.
- Management has a network of vendors and suppliers, which helped build the Company´s reputation in the aviation community.
- The Company has no debt and obsolete equipment with a cost basis.
- Jet Aviation started with and continues to maintain extremely low overhead costs.
Throughout the Company´s history, management has remained successful by reducing costs, making self-service and solution centered support services available, individualizing goods and services per customer request, and building customer relationships. by handing customers more control over the service they encounter, management was able to build honesty and trust, while streamlining customer service. Jet Aviation improved overall service through lower costs and more product options, which enhanced customer satisfaction and increased demand. Thus customer relationships have been built through loyalty programs along with quality products at competitive prices.
Jet Aviation is dedicated to an organizational structure that complements the entire company, Employees are given the power to take control and make decisions based on quality. The Company strives for a balance between work and life. These ideas yield a team focused on continued innovation, proactive strategies, and a positive working environment.
Jet Aviation has also maintained success through using the right combination of technology and business strategy. Management increased its technological experience through research, and then matched the results with economic strategies which helped target competitive advantages. With the continued Innovation of technology, including advances in managerial, organizational, and operational techniques, Jet Aviation was able to increase its reputation in the industry.
Sustaining open communication channels with its clients help strengthen the Company’s relationships. Management states communication has always been the key to delivering products on time. This boosts the Company’s reputation, and aids in marketing efforts and building relationships.